TALLBOY GWR 70 KGD
Organic Waste Composter, that is completely aerobic compost system and,
- works without electricity or external heating
- works without producing any bad smells (hence no rodents/pests)
- produces ready to use, fully digested, highly nutritious and earthy smell compost
organic waste converter, green waste reprocessor, food waste composting machine, biofertilizer plant
Capacity: up to 35 Kg/day of food waste
Unit size: 1.2m long x 1m wide x 1m high
No. of units: 2
Waste input: from top
Compost harvest: from bottom
Additive: bacteRITE Absorbent
Feed rate: up to 35 Kg/day per BioBin
HOW TO USE:
Start up phase (no compost output),
1. Open top lid, throw in the waste to spread evenly.
2. Sprinkle 7 Kg bacteRITE absorbent on the food waste layer and close the lid
......repeat.....till the bin is full.
Production phase (everyday compost output),
1. Open bottom lid and harvest about 20 Kg compost.
2. Open top lid, throw in the waste to spread evenly.
3. Sprinkle 7 Kg bacteRITE on the food waste layer and close the lid
304/5/B, Seetharam Industrial Estate, Outer Ring Road, Jalahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560013, India